12 Apr, 2018
- Part of a date that will live in infamy
- “Matrix phone” scheduled for a 2018 re-release
- “It’s over ____!”
- Motorola’s first processor
- Area covered by this puzzle?
- ___ plan (retirement option)
- The answer
- __ Rock
- Who you gonna call?
- It’s something raised to itself
- When V for Vendetta was released, briefly
- Pentium predecessor processor
- “One After ___” (Beatles song)
- Frisbee, ball, or card game
- Manhattan prefix
- TV show featuring Kiefer Sutherland
- It comes after love
- Orwell novel
- Yes’s best-selling album
- Size of a pile of XL shirts?
- Mebibyte multiplier
- Jenny, to Tommy Tutone
- Major turning point?
- _____ Overture (first single by ELO)
- Common password
- Columns in an original Macintosh display
- There’s one in every Atari and Apple II
- Not found
- How to reach emergency services
- __ pickup (card “game”)
- Third studio album by Adele