05 Mar, 2018
- Time it takes light to travel 300 km.
- It could be high or low
- Start of a heightened phobia?
- Screamer of “UNACCEPTABLE” on Adventure Time
- Opposite direction from kata
- Japanese 24-across
- Singer of “It’s peanut butter jelly time!” online
- Verizon acquisition of 2006 (abbr.)
- Sayer of “Howdy, partner!” on My Little Pony
- Holier than ____
- Western 13-across
- Make long strides
- Pot product?
- Site for a showdown
- Small, family-run sort of store
- Tango prerequisite
- _____ carta
- Practice game
- Palaeozoic, for one
- Corn core
- Spill it
- Singular occasion or occurrence
- “Haven’t got _____”, for example
- Capital of Ghana
- Goddess of sneakers?
- Delta hub at the center of a tax row
- Viet nom?
- Write (down)